Hot- & Cold-Fill Beverages
We are an FDA CFR 21 Part 111 compliant facility offering turnkey service for multiple fill lines. Our high-speed 200 UPM gravity filler is perfect for non-carbonated beverages. We also offer nitrogen injection. Whether you need cold-fill or preservative-free hot-fill capabilities; we are fully-equipped to handle your needs.
Cold-fill Lines – For Preserved Beverages
Depending on your needs, we can either manufacture your products in small-batches starting at 600 gallons or offer you a dedicated line for high volume production.
Hot-fill Line – For All Natural, Preservative-Free Beverages
We are one of the few U.S. based manufacturing facilities centrally located in Dallas, TX with rail access to have a high speed rotary filler, capable of bottling both hot and cold liquids. This bottling line is unique because it pasteurizes non-dairy beverages.
Types of Beverages:
- Non-carbonated beverages
- Dietary Supplement Drinks (Aloe Shots, Vitamin Waters, etc.)
- Isotonic Sport Drinks
- Fruit Drinks
- Flavored Waters
- Energy and/or Health Shots
- Teas & Coffees (non-dairy)
- Pulp Drinks
- Hot Fill is a high volume production process
- Runs at speeds up to 200 Units Per Minute (UPM)
- Bottle Sizes: 2 oz to 32 oz Hot Fill Bottles
- Cap Sizes: 28 mm, 38 mm, 43 mm (currently available)
- Minimums: 5-6,000 Gal for Hot Fill Line
- High volume production capacity
- No preservatives or additives required to keep products bacteria-free
- All natural, preservative free and certified organic availability